HANOI AIRPORT PICK-UP & SEE-OFF SERVICE
( Noibai – Hanoi, Hanoi – Noibai airport)
|Price from Hanoi airport – Hanoi old quarter
From 23:00 to 5:00 AM extra 5$/car
From Hanoi airport (Noi Bai) to Hanoi old quarter takes about 45 min, a little longer in peak traffic hours.
When making a booking, you will need to advise us of your flight details and youraccommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Usually, there are 3 kinds of vehicles: 4-seater cars for maximum 3 passengers, 7-seater for maximum 5 passengers and 16-seater for maximum 11 passengers. ( this to allow room for your luggage ).
- Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi is the largest in the north of the country. It is 35 km from the city centre, and the travel time to or from the city centre is approximately 45 minutes (1hour in peak times) There have been many difficulties for travelers who call taxis’ for transferring from Noi Bai Airport to Hanoi. Guests are sometimes charged too highly, or taken to wrong hotels or destinations.
- When you arrive at Noibai airport, you’ll see your name on our staffs’ hand sign board. Our drivers will wait for their passengers at the “Arrivals” area, where other drivers are also waiting with name boards. If you arrive at Noi bai Airport and do not see your name on a board, you or our driver, may be waiting in the wrong lobby. There are two Arrival lobbies, A and B, and if you cannot find the driver please go to the “Information Desk ” and ring us on : ( +84 ) 0986271175.
- Should you tip your driver? It is up to you whether you want to tip the driver or not. If you are happy with the service he gave you can, however, there is no obligation.
- You can pay by Credit card.
- The price is per car, not per person, and the quoted price is fully inclusive, with no added extras.
- Q: Distance from Noi bai airport to Hanoi ?.
- A: 35km.
- Q: How to get from noi bai airport to Hanoi ?
- A: By bus, by taxi and private car.
- Q: How long get from Noi Bai airport to Hanoi ?
- A: take about 45 minute.